Xibatadejumento
Player

Pharos
Level 98
Mage
17 days 11 hours ago

Please make a new season with hardcore PvP where even killing delivers the death XP to the killer, don't make a server for forum crybabies, I'm tired. All the last servers were the same thing, the same whining from people who can't handle pressure in a 2D game and have to resort to the forum to denigrate their opponent's image. Unfortunately, Zezenia has a population of mentally weak people. I hope this new season changes the mindset of people who play this beloved game. #euvoumatarvoce<3 with love kalysta:D:D:D:D
Airtrick
Player

Zera
Level 10
Warrior
17 days 5 hours ago

you must find another game if you have so big reqirements. nobody want to play with stupid pvp rules. zera is dead one month after turn on. on pharos are playing only old players who cry a lot and dream about boting times.

only elysium `mentaly weak crybabies` are some active but they dont need and dont want to know such sick toxic players as you
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage
17 days 3 hours ago

Quoting Airtrick:
you must find another game if you have so big reqirements. nobody want to play with stupid pvp rules. zera is dead one month after turn on. on pharos are playing only old players who cry a lot and dream about boting times.

only elysium `mentaly weak crybabies` are some active but they dont need and dont want to know such sick toxic players as you

The people from Ely never cried over PvP; we always respected the neutrals. The ones who cry are the old players who fought in PvP... I won't mention names because they are needy
Xibatadejumento
Player

Pharos
Level 98
Mage
17 days 1 hour ago

The population of Elysium has always been calm and respectful. I'm referring to the weak ones, as my friend said, I don't need to mention names. I hope the next season brings more awareness and less whining from this portion of players.
Mafu
Player

Elysium
Level 128
Warrior
16 days 10 hours ago

o jogo ta um lixo, cada updade é um lixo, se quer pvp vai pro pharos
Shadowzin
Player

Pharos
Level 905
Mage